Pre-Loved Dredges and Equipment
20 ‘Dredge Tender- The tender is 20' long 6' wide. Power unit is a Honda 15 h.p. 4 stroke, aluminum fuel tank, has a mounted 10 amp battery charger, and nav. lights, zincs welded on the sides --
Skid-Mounted Booster Pump
Skid-Mounted Booster Pump
Used Dredges & Equipment for Sale
Although Dredging Supply Company, Inc. only manufactures new dredges and is not a broker, we offer a remarketing program as a service to our customers. From time to time our customers decide to upgrade their equipment and we enter them into a remarketing agreement. From there we help them promote their equipment by matching them with someone who is in the market for used dredging equipment.
If you are interested in locating used or refurbished dredges, please contact us and we will find a match for your needs!
New listing – 12” cutter suction
dredge & workboat
We are pleased to offer this new listing to our current available equipment inventory. This dredge & workboat package offers a potential turnkey offering. The equipment has been inspected by DSC Dredge and this is one of the cleanest equipment packages currently available. Please contact DSC at (985) 479-1355 or email@example.com to set up an appointment to inspect the equipment first hand. Combination packages are rare so don’t miss this opportunity.
The dredge “Star II” is currently available for immediate sale along with the tending workboat “Flounder”
- Star II General Details
- Hull - assembled dimensions 92’ long x 20’ wide x 4’ deep (28 m x 6.1 m x 1.2 m)
- Suction/Discharge Piping - 12” x 12” (300 mm x 300 mm)
- Prime Mover - Cummins K19 rated 700 HP (522 kW) with 5,473 hours
- Pump Reduction - Twin Disc model MG5202-SC
- Auxiliary Engine - John Deere 8.1 liter engine rated 300 HP (224 kW) with 968 hours
- Dredging Depth - 25’ (7.6 m)
- Spud barge equipped with tool/maintenance room
- Very Clean Package
- Flounder General Details
- 25’ long x 12’ wide (7.62 m x 3.7 m)
- Detroit 671 with 5,335 hours
This is an excellent package for entry or continued service to the
Contact DSC at (985) 479-1355 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to inspect the equipment first hand.
NEW Old-Stock Windlass Winches
We have 8 winches available, item #CW-WL-40. Can be sold individually or as a package. Please see photos at right and for pricing information.
- Model Number - CW-WL-40
- Overall Dimensions - Base 735 mm X 750 mm
- Outside Profile - 1164 mm Length X 980 mm Width
- Hydraulic Motor - SAI Brand Model GM2-600 (Italian, but stocked in Philadelphia)
- Output Power - 15KW
- Motor Flow - 32 Liters/Min (8.45 gallons/Min)
- Performance Pressure - 2200 PSI
- Motor Speed - 56 RPM
- Windlass Speed - 9.3 RPM
- Gear Ratio - 6:1
- Line Pull - 3.6 Metric Tons
- Line Speed - 9 Meters/Min
- Chain Size - 22MM (7/8 inch)
- Prime Mover - Hydraulic Power Pack-Not Included
- Configured for Port & Starboard Mirror Image
- Typical Size Vessel - 125 to 150 Feet in Length
- Weight per Unit - Approx. 900 Lbs.